Have you got the flow?
The attached flow chart was shared amongst my work colleagues yesterday in which I was super keen to check out. There’s some real gems in there, I particularly like the information under hacks:
1. Visualize your end product.
2. Start before you feel ready, avoid chicken-and-egg.
3. Assume you are right, when in doubt. Decisive is productive.
4. If you have a mind block, make a mind map.
5. If you can’t write it down, record it.
6. When you read something helpful, write to the author.
These are great tips that’ll help conquer road blocks when moving forward to the end product.
Feel free to share this with your team. If you’d like to see more on what Funders and Founders do check out their website here.